‘Magic’ Knickers – Control pants that shape your body!
Hollywood loves them! Here are some slimming underwear ranges that can change your body shape in seconds. Lift, flatten and shape your body - These knickers are truly magic. Your clothes will look amazing... And yes they are comfortable! How do you think the stars look so good on the red carpet! Check them out for yourself in a local Westfield shopping centre near you now.
Style gurus, Trinny & Susannah, from the TV show 'What Not to Wear' loved their cette 'magic knickers' SO much, that together with cette, developed their own shapewear label! Featuring styles like 'The Bum Lifter
', 'The Tummy Flattener
' and the 'The Bum, Tum and Thigh Reducer
' true to Trinny and Susannah's style, there is no question about what they do!
The good bits:
The original magic knickers range - (click to view):
- Lifts, shapes and firms your body.
- Smooth finish with minimal seam.
- No VPL.
- Anti-static for a "cling-free" appearance.
The Magic Body Smoother is great for under your favourite dresses - perfect to party in!
This style is great if you prefer a thong but still need ultimate abdominal control.
This garment is guaranteed to slim and control from underbust right down to your toes!
Like most of us Trinny's bum sometimes needs a lift. Seam-free to eradicate the dreaded VPL, they lift sky-high whilst shaping and firming."
In the battle with her jelly-belly, Suze swears by this. Designed specially to pull-in and flatten your tum, it's a thong (g-string) back too, so VPL free.
There are times you want to bring out the big guns...this flattens your tum, plus lifts, shapes and firms your bum and thighs. The results are amazing.
Girls- blow the diet, get these instead!
"After a decade of researching and road testing shape wear, we have found what we believe to be the ultimate range of magic knickers that focus on lifting your bum, flattening your tum or slimming your thighs. These will all suck you in and hoik you up quicker than any diet or exercise regime. So slide them on for a seamfree smoothness, relish your new shape and drop a dress size."
Trinny Woodall and Susannah Constantine.
Made famous by Trinny & Susannah who coined them their 'magic knickers', cette, the Belgian hosiery and shapewear company offers a wide range of options to shape, lift and firm your body. We love that the Evolution, Revolution and Revo-light provide a light, slow release panel in the thigh area so you don't get an unsightly leg bulge - brilliant engineering! The Reform is ideal for discrete tummy flattening and the Relax is great if you need to control those legs!
General tips for slimming underwear
- The right underwear is key to any great outfit.
- Choose a style to fix your problem areas.
- Consider the fabric and style of your outfit
- Shapewear with seams down the front may not always be suitable as it may show through your clothing.
- Styles with great tummy support and shaping but also a bikini style leg may give you an unsightly VPL!
- If you are wearing a fitted dress, a style that stops at the waist may produce a ‘muffin top’ effect.
- Select shapewear that has multiple uses; lifts, flattens and shapes. Shapewear that has been developed with in-depth engineering and design may cost a little more, but they will usually give you more. You are buying them to look good, so don’t scrimp on a lesser quality product.
- Look for fabrics that are thin but firm with contour shaping designed to shape and lift areas like the bottom.
- Make sure you are comfortable! Your shapewear should make you feel slimmer, unrestricted and confident.
Get your ‘magic knickers’ online
- Australian stockist of the Trinny & Susannah’s Original Magic Knickers and cette shapewear range